Wednesday, June 1, 2011

.: Did it so bad to u?i'm so sorry :.

dear diary,


how could i start it.....while my tears flowing through my cheek, i'm thinking "am i bad enough to make him angry with me this much?"...erm... i know what hav i done to him is bad.....i have promise and make a deal with him...but i cancelled at the last minute.....wlupun ader org lain yg nak kan deal ngan dye....dye sggup tolak sebab aq...tpi ini yg aq wat kat dye.....since last nyte.....after we fight a bit bout the 'deal',he never reply any of my text....hurm~ it seems that is the 'balasan' to like me.....ntah la...aq terpaksa tolak deal tue....aq terpaksa...bkn aq sengaja......aq dah kata,mmg niat aq nak tlong kaw tpi aq terpaksa tolak...sebab di saat2 akhir aq baru taw yg aq x boleh nak teruskan deal tue....aq berharap sgt semoga ader org akan bg deal yg bih baik pada kaw....I'm so sorry......u know ryte aq x kan sakiti kaw......erm~ thinking of this really make me feel bad.....not taking my lunch..or my dinner....i know it is stupid but.....i dunno y i/m doing it.....well, things had happen ryte....n i always pray d best for u.....btw, gudluck k for u 1st job.....do ur best...i believe in u because i know u can make it...ganbatte2~! oh diary,i hope i will feel better after i tell it to you.....luv ya mr.diary~ <3

No comments: