Tuesday, February 3, 2015

.: Back for good? :.

Salam n hai....

Cinta pandang pertama is a thing that cannot be describe in words...
Only the one who have through it will understand how it feels....
I was once feel it...but it's not going well.....seems only me who felt the love between us.....it's been years ago.....
But......at the end of 2014, I have met someone that gave me the same vibrant of love at 1st sight that I felt before....the person smile is so bright and beautiful.... That is why I fall for the person in the 1st place.....wanna know how bright the smile is? So bright.........brighten my day since then..... I said that the song Senyum by Aziz Harun is the OST for the person from now now on....haha....I will never forget the smile.......... Until now...I cannot forget it.........

No comments: